There are times when there are many thoughts in my mind, and there are times when there are none! in both the caes, I do not write anything!
An easier way out is either post a result of some stupid but interesting quiz from blogthings or do an interesting tag! For today, I chose the latter!
Wishes Galore (what's your real name by the way?) tagged me a few days back and here it goes...
1. What is your current obsession?
umm... no obsessions... nurturing a few passions though! lets see where they take me!
2. What are you wearing today?
well! right now a grey sweatshirt and pyjamas! I wonder why a sweatshirt is called so!!! It does not make you sweat and its not a shirt! and no these are not red pyjamas that I am wearing!
3. What's for dinner?
Made some Arhar dal... nice!
4. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a shirt, a trouser and a pull-over for Diwali this sunday!
5. What are you listening to right now?
The wind outside rushing past at 40-50 mph. Here they say its windy, in India we would have called it a storm
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I know too little about the person. Lets start with real names, shall we?
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere in a village in UP in North India
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To Mom and Dad! this one was easy :)
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Urdu, Bangla and Spanish maybe
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Used to have a few favorites, but found this on a t-shirt I bought recently: Let someone else climb the corporate ladder!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favorite colour?
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A white linen shirt
15. What is your dream job?
My dream is not a job! Read my favorite quote above :P
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I do not need anything for myself right now! I would just save that $100
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I do not understand fashion! no way I can consider something a fashion faux pas
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Shahrukh Khan.. I think Saif dresses up much much better than him!
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Crew cut, though I am trying to grow my hair longer right now! so far so good!
21. What are you going to do after this?
22. What are your favourite movies?
Check a recommended movie list on the right column of Chai ki Dukaan
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Sarson ka Tel! that's all
24. What inspires you?
What or who? Honesty and truthfulness mostly!
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Poished shoes, smart hair, ironed clothes
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Repeat Monday's clothes
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Call one of my closest friends and tell him/her that he/she is an idiot
29. What is the meaning of your name?
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Quite a few actually!
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
The toughest question in the world for me! Next time I go to Banke Bihaari ji in Vrindavan, I will try to figure out!
32. Favorite Season ?
Winters... let me correct! North Indian winters... not the Milwaukee winters that are around the corner!
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
nothing! Dal hai! bhookh lagi hai to kha lo!
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I have no clue
35. What are you afraid of the most?
36.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
Phew! Interview khatam! Tag yourself if you'd like! there are times when some of these fun questions make you think!