Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

03/11/09

Krazy and Korrect

At least that's what the latest on blogthings says about me!!! I am pretty glad to read it too!

You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.) You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations. You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life. For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.

It might not be what I am, but it is for sure what I am getting to be!



  • Rules suffocate me
  • Expectations irritate me
  • Creativity excites me
  • Philosophy catches my attention
  • Care strengthens me (but I decide who I want it from; any non-asked for care is suffocating)
  • I want people to have better life... some while being around me, and some will have it better by just getting out of my face :D
  • Rat Race... yea! I know how that feels
  • And suits! Well... I have a lovely black jacket, but I have not worn in over an year! Just do not feel like it!

7 comments:

  1. hmm...yeh sab hum log tumhare baare main jaantey hi hain aur abb blogthing bhi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This indeed is so true..i cant agree to it more. Person who knws how to live life to the fullest, gv meaning to life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems quite true..one who knows you little would also agree to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good good! :)

    wo blogthing ka link dena please.. i'd like to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lo kar lo baat...i took the test and my result was also 'You Are a Hippie' :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ye photo zaroorat se zyaada achhi hai. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Swati
    hmm...

    @ Tunna
    tujhe bhi pata hai... :P

    @ Vaishali
    I am getting too predictable... not good!

    @ Mayuri
    google blogthings and you will get the quiz..

    @ Swati
    looks like a lot of us are hippies!

    @ Richa
    achhca ji :) shukriya to you and Pritam for taking this one!

    ReplyDelete