At least that's what the latest on blogthings says about me!!! I am pretty glad to read it too!
You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.) You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations. You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life. For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.
It might not be what I am, but it is for sure what I am getting to be!
- Rules suffocate me
- Expectations irritate me
- Creativity excites me
- Philosophy catches my attention
- Care strengthens me (but I decide who I want it from; any non-asked for care is suffocating)
- I want people to have better life... some while being around me, and some will have it better by just getting out of my face :D
- Rat Race... yea! I know how that feels
- And suits! Well... I have a lovely black jacket, but I have not worn in over an year! Just do not feel like it!