Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

22/01/08

Me the KID, at times like this... and at times different...

A Friend called me a KID at two different occasions...

At one, it was probably some affection that was coming my way...

and at the other... it was probably a question mark on my maturity as a person...

Its interesting how one word can sound/mean so different at different times... and can make a good amount of sense at both too..

I don't like someone questioning my logic or maturity as a person... I give shit loads of people a run for their money when it comes to being practical, logical and a matter of fact guy !!

And obviously a few people are better than me... which is good... because that way, I can figure out what I can become if I am more logical and practical and all that... thankfully it also lets me figure out if I want to be that practical... I am glad I let a few dreams rule a part of me !!!

Amen to practicality that makes dreams LIVE !!!

oh... and that reminds me... I have a few new kids on the block in my camera bag... need to write about them sometime... Thank you God Uncle... you are the beshtesht !!!

9 comments:

  1. :) someone calling another a kid is always out of affection..how can someone not like kids man..tell me :))
    Hey its nice to be a kid...most of us loose the kid inside ourselves maybe because of pressure, because of situation..You have the kid alive inside you.:)) Let him live

    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahm....Oh-so-practical guy! My bet would be your dreamer self. But very important to be practical at all times too...interestingly I see a lot of mention of this word 'dreams' in your recent posts and pictures. Gives me food for thought...will write a post soon on dreams vs practicality. It is a very interesting topic and going on in my mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he ..TRUE... one can use it either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. # ~Me...
    there are people who don't or rather cannot handle them... because they have grown up...

    The kid inside me is not getting away for sure...

    thanks..

    # That was it...
    I hope to reach a balance... thankfully I have been alright in doing it for far with a few exceptions...

    recently yes... because of the fact that I am in the UK... there is a constant thought process that is there at the back of my mind.. which is helping me figure out a few important things...

    do write it... will be happy to read about it...

    # Tanu...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah right..the place, the people, and the self - how you are and what you are with some people often does that. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. at times like this, and at times different: so let it be :)

    cheers to kid's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure love being called a kid!!

    That gives you an ample reason to be loved unconditionaly!!!

    And if it questions my maturity..That's even better..I would shed the load any day any time!!who the heck wants to be mature when being a kid is so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mayuri...
    :) cheers..

    @ Kay...
    loved unconditionally :) i don't do that... rather don't think I can... atleast not a person... i am an expectation freak :) i give i want :)

    fair thoughts... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete