Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

14/01/08

EXHale...

For about 2 weeks, I have been thinking of writing why I had a series of unsuccessful relationships in my past, and why I still know how to MESS things up BIG time and why I think I am a misfit when it comes to relationships :D

Just that I have not been able to gather enough courage to go public with that amount of truth...

I should start an anonymous blog !!! or steal someone's diary and write what I want to in there... or hack someone's account and post it in their name !!!

what else can i do?

Write it on a wall in UK :D when no one is watching... Graffiti... with the crazy people I know here, it might just sell for millions...

Make a painting out of my thoughts... again worth some greenies...

Umm... take pictures and say what i want to say in code... Naah... I make an attempt to take happy pictures or make them look encouraging.. with some exceptions of course !!!

What else?

Talk to someone about it? I did... with three friends...

One took a split second to agree to the fact that I suck !!!

the other gave me a lot of gyan and tried to pep me up, and partially agreed...

and the third, made fun of me and applauded at the honest confession !!!

For some reason, I am not feeling too bad about it... there are good things about me, there are bad ones too... Not being able to handle people I love is one of the BADDEST ones !!!

Why am i writing about it right now?

Valid point...

And I am doing it ,

Because I think i should take that thought of thinking about writing about thinking about why I suck should be out of my system...

And because I have been carrying this thought for a long time... years maybe !!! It needs to go out of my system... it need a body wash that can clean things from inside...

Or maybe I just need to eat at a dhaba, have chai at a road side stall, drive the entire night, have a few paranthas at murthal, honk the horn when i feel like, have a few golgappas till my eyes and nose start running, flip through the useless TV channels, etc etc...

Ok... so two things now...

1. No Gyan please :) take this post into your stride and humor :)

2. Read the previous post and help me out !!! not with Fishing Rods and instructions on how to fish, but with some FISH :)

21 comments:

  1. Now that you've written about it, feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anony...

    Writing on my blog is one of the best things that I do to myself, second to calling a few friends up and speaking in front of them before I run out of breath !!!!

    :D

    So to answer your question, every time i write on the blog, I feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you still conveniently escaped writing about the reasons your relationships failed! but even if an attempt like this makes you feel better, the job is done!

    take it easy...take a deep breath and EXHALE... :)

    and i completely agree with you - blogging is therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bhumika...

    am I smart or what :D

    anyway... I wrote about the verdict :) how does the case matter anyway :)

    And as I said, I could not gather enough courage to write what I wanted to... so left it there.. I thought a few things rather remain under the carpet...

    Taking it easier now :) taking a deep breath too..

    and Exhaling :)

    thank you, God Bless !!!

    I think its the uninterrupted flow of expression that is therapeutic, not blogging... rather blogging is a medium to do it, if i may put it that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeee @Because I think i should take that thought of thinking about writing about thinking about why I suck should be out of my system...

    Bahdiya hai...
    NC on the post otherwise... just read it...
    Fish main dungi tujhe...kal..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Reeta...
    isn't that a super line :D

    I just wrote it and realized that its a nice set of words... confusing though just right :D

    Good you just read it and have NC

    Fish... dena.. zaroor...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm...
    i see...

    next,
    no gyan here :)
    :)

    but, really liked the objects for ur 'food for thought': dhabhe ka khana, chai,parantha, golgappas...
    yes, u must relish on these.. it works wonders :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. # Mayuri...

    Good good... no gyan is needed... :)

    Food... yes... the better the food the less I think..

    that reminds me... I need to figure out what am I eating tonight !!!

    main chala...

    ReplyDelete
  9. bahut gyaan dene ka maan kia, mera fav topic :) but since you requested not to...am keeping my lecture OFF :)

    but then...tune asli mein to kuch leekh ahi nahi.. :)

    chummaaa..appetizer taiyaar kia sirf.. :) but am sure even this would have helped you and would eventually help you to cook the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You too shall learn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bhai i tell u why fishing rod is better - it is a huge tease, that's why :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a blog, to which ONLY i as the author have got an access...
    So whatever i cannot share on my public blog, goes there, straight from my heart... Acts like a personal diary and as therapy...

    And if i go back to read whatever i've written there, it makes me smile... coz i'm already all better once i've blurted it all out... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh I thought that i am the only epitome of failure in relation. Here also I have competitors. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. you know i call my blog as my venting machine... and thats precisely the reason why i dont make it public....
    btw hats off dude... atleast youve managed to jot down and reach a verdict... i m still contemplating on the fact where did i go wrong....
    I have always admired your gutts..... keep it up.... though it wud have been good hd u written soemthing more juicy... like a bridget jones diary..... (kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know your current state but this is mine. Penned down about a month back after we decided to move ahead.

    Udhta tha panchi ki tarah aakash me, thake hue mere pankhon ke liye zameen thi woh

    Jaane se uske khushi bhi hai khalish bhi, Jaanta hoon main mere liye nahin bani thi woh.

    Now, that I am single again, I cherish the good time that I spent with her and I know that the decision was a good one for long term.

    I hope there is no gyan but only emotions shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ You Are...
    hehehe... thanks for being kind..

    kya gyan dogi?

    Sabke saath hota hai, theek ho jaata hai, we learn from mistakes, ya kuch out of box hai? jo maine pehle kabhi na suna ho :) if yes, go ahead... lets read it...

    I actually did not have the courage to write everything I wanted so... While it would have included a few things about me, I would have also blasted a few women off !!! kaafi disrespectful ho sakta thaa :D

    Cooking kya karni hai re... aise hi theek hai :) ho gaya sab sahi !!!

    # Anony...
    I am.. thanks...

    # Anjuli..
    sabki yehi kahani hai !!!

    # Tushar...
    hehehe...

    # Kay...
    good :D

    # Amandeep...
    very nice...

    :)

    # Piya....
    welcome to the club :D

    # Aqui...
    very nice... keep it secret... if it helps :)

    I did not go wrong everywhere... i just did not fit... has nothing to do with right or wrong honestly buddy !!!

    the biggest issue being, which I feel, is that I tend to give toooo much when I am in a relationship.. I would do anything and everything i can like a mad man !!! and I expect too... so...

    never mind :)

    Juicy !!! hehehe... sure... sometime !!!

    # Nitin...
    The current state is amazing...

    no worries nothing... life is good the way it is...

    Glad you wrote what you felt like... enjoy your life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i swear it@i am..mujhe bhi bahut gyaan dene ka mann kiya..i love givin advice, especially when it's unsolicited, and be the agony aunt..anyway i shall limit myself to:
    Having an anonymous blog should help. it's cathartic and yes therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. # Elusive..

    Controlling an urge is next to nothing... congratulations for making it :)

    Anony blog... naah :) i can write what I want here... it at times causes issues... but then whats truth when it does not hurt a li'il :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. nahii re I was just kidding about cooking..

    good sab kuch solve ho gaya to...:)

    tune jitna bola uske liye gyan mere blog mein maine already daal dia :)

    baaki gyan apke kahani ke bad :)

    ReplyDelete