Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

27/05/08

Facing Myself...

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Tell me only what I like, don't tell me all !!!

Thats how I am... I think everyone else too... But then its a generalization and is completely subject to individual opinion and perceptions...

Having said that, I find it strange and still struggle with doing something my way, and accepting the same thing when someone else does it !!!

In simpler words, when I act in a certain way, or behave in a specific manner, I find it fine and want it to be acceptable, however when someone else does the same thing, I raise a question, I judge, I reach a conclusion about the other person, I stop talking, I shut them up and other things....

And it only gets interesting and harder to handle, when I am talking to someone like me :)

5 comments:

  1. :) happens...it is natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after all, we r human beings, bhai... there is one saying in malayalam which roughly translates to 'the one who have not sinned is not a man, and the one who have sinned more than sever is also not a man'...
    'when I am talking to someone like me ' - forget it yaar - tehr eis no one like you - each and every one is unique, even though we do find people who share lot of common traits :-D

    hop eyou r feeling well and everything si fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this !

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. try to find someone who doesn't do these exact same things :) koi nahi milega!

    ReplyDelete