Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

07/01/10

Mother to Many!

So you have any kids?

No!

Planning for any?

No!

Can you have any?

Yes!

Still not planning?

No!

Why? Do both of you agree?

Yes, with our own reasons! He has his own, I have mine!

Hmm! And your reason is?

If I have a kid, I will probably spend everything that I earn on him/her... not that I earn too much but whatever it is it would be spent on that one child. Now if I do not have a kid of my own, I can probably use that li'il money to raise more kids outside my own family. The mouths are already here, the kids are already here... I did not bring them to this world! but they are here. I rather use my money to raise them!

Hmm...

8 comments:

  1. Thoughtful..agar sab aisa soche..then we can take care of a lot of orphans out there..plus control our population

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noble thoughts...very courageous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think like this at some point in time, I still do to an extent, but then its just a thought, am really happy to know someone is actually doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our India badly need mothers like them.... a very noble thought ,indeed
    nice thinking u can inspire many of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it from a real life or a piece from your fictional work?
    Whatever, must say a noble thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Vaishali
    Population control kA to pata nahin, par this would take care of a lot of kids… not just orphans!

    @ Jas
    yea… Very!!! I wish her all the best!

    @ Anjuli
    Yea, I felt great to know that someone is doing it too!

    @ Yogesh
    very true!!!

    @ Blogxpert
    Real Life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ FJ...
    indeed! Its so good to know such people in person!

    ReplyDelete