I want to create a wish list... of things I do not know exist or not, and I don't know will ever...
One of them is a
This is going to be a device that would help me a lot...How? Read on!
1. I handle multiple projects together right now and a mind printer would help me print whatever I am thinking at the time when I am thinking... if it works from a distance, then I can print things while I am in the shuttle or walking or driving or doing whatever! So none of my brilliant solutions and ideas and strategies would go unregistered...I can then reflect on them and come up with some better ways to work and solutionize stuff!
2. It would print reminders for me... I remember a birthday 7 days before it, and forget the day it finally comes... I need that reminder
3. It would help me do my quarterly analysis better... I can visualize graphs and charts and bullet points in my mind and lose them in the process of every day dhanda-paani... a mind printer would keep them safe
4. I would be able to compose music and paint and sketch better... I can paint in my mind, but get limited by my knowledge of brush and paints... a colored mind printer would eliminate the need of a brush and paint! I might just become a better cook too :) I would be able to write better... I think about play scripts a lot... this way I would have a place to keep them! and the songs and poems that I think about and forget! and maybe I can be a choreographer too!!! because I am thinking about how would I dance to some songs when I listen to them!
5. It would ease out my brain a bit... (brainbit : Subbu's blog; see connected thoughts... I really need a printer :P) because now I would be spending less time in thinking what was I thinking when I was thinking about something that I thought I was thinking about!
And I have taken a big leap in my camera equipment today! The lens, I have been eyeing for a while, was delivered today! It took away almost all of my leftover savings, but I am glad I got it... Enjoy the first few straight from the camera (except the watermark) pictures from it below...
Color, Sharpness, Bokeh, Contrast... everything looks tasty with this new lens.Its not expected to improve my photography, but would improve my photographs for sure... in case you are interested, this is the Canon 24-70 f/2.8L USM lens.