Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

19/10/04

DeLhi bLoGgErS mEeT 5 !!

The DBM 5 is finally on!!!

I am planning to meet a group which is almost strangers to me on the 21st of October 2004.. I am nervous as well as excited... Basically its all about that small fear that I carry with me.. The fear of rejection... would I be accepted in that group.. Would this be a gang where I can stay without carrying the burden of expectations.. met and not met and all that crap !!! Dunno... i guess I would need to go ahead.. meet everyone and then let things take its own turn !!!

I am feeling like listening to a famous Dev Anand song right now...

Main Zindagi ka Saath nibhata chala gaya...
Har fikr ko dhooein mein udata chala gaya...

Beautiful !!!

1 comment:

  1. so how was it.....could you make freinds over there............you didnt right next

    ReplyDelete