Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

15/10/04

cOnTd...

hmm... writing today after a few days.. the days have been kinda hectic and did not feel like writing either.. here i am today.. came to the office at 1330 hrs after attending and shop warming ceremony... (is that the right word) One of very dear friends Virat has opened a showroom for StyleSpa in Faridabad and today was the grand opening.. so me Virat and Ankur got back together for the occasion... yes there were about 100 more ppl but we have a different bond between us.. done three shows together in DAV.. spent loads of time together in college and moved on our different career paths.. i did my masters in software systems... Ankur went on to complete his LLB from CLC, Virat continued to work on his CA... and we still managed to keep in touch.. though me and ankur spent more time together because we stay in NOIDA...
Virat could not meet us on all of the occasions... he stays in Faridabad that's why... anyway.. today we sat down together again talking about the old times... but for a short time period.. we are planning to meet again on sunday to catch up with old times..

I got the seat covers for my car yesterday... light fawn colour.. giving the car a very elegent look now.. i want to give the best to this car.. no hassles about the money but she should look good.. and feel great..
About the reactions and responses that i got from my friends after the previous blog.. most of them are of the opinion that Friendship is not about sciences.. its all about heart.. its about how you feel and how you make the other person feel... I Agree and I Disagree....

You can say that being friends is all about hearts.. taking care of each other.. being proactive... making sure you are the support whenever your friend needs it.. and all that.. but then I disagree coz all this cannot be done without a proper thought going into the entire relationship... i cannot take anything and everthing that comes my way just the way it is... i have to make things happen.. and that requires me to think.. make an effort so that me and my friends share the best of the relationship... yes emotions are there.. but if they are not controllable there is no point.. i can easily be labelled as insane if i do not have control over my emotions and feelings..
Another question that is coming to my mind now !!! Where do i stop.. how to draw that line being madness and sanity !!!

Where does the difference come from..


May be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment