I got into a very interesting conversation with a friend of mine a few days back..
She was saying that men are not matured... infact lemme start from the beginning.. she told me that there is a friend of hers who is really really attracted to a guy 15 years elder to her.. and the question was why?The answer came as because Guys of that age are mature and experienced.. and all those things...she is about an year older to me.. and says that she gets into intelligent conversations with me only because she is very mature... also another thing that came up was that at one age say 25, a man would be less mature then a woman..
i want to debate this topic... i would like to understand what factor would age play in make someone mature.. am i more composed and mature by the virtue of my age.. or does that depend on things other then that too...
Lemme list the things that an average Indian metropolitan Male would be thinking of when he is 25:
1) Get stability in career and slog for the next 1-2 years before settling down.
2) might like to get married to his sweetheart in case going around with the dame.
3) Look at the feasibilty of getting a house or a car.
4) A relationship... maybe maybe not.. but hoping that it does not take a lot in terms of time.. hoping that the girl understands that job would take priority for sometime...
What would a girl at 25 be thinking of..
1) when would she get married?
2) An affair.. no way... its time to settle down..
I am leaving this post incomplete.. i do not remember what all did we talk about.. but the discission was turning into an argument..
I would like to understand would it be fair to generalise that men are more or less mature at an age X then women.. and if you are older then someone else.. you are more mature as well !!!!
May be continued.....