Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

16/04/10

Cold Calling!

Saar Good maarning!
I yum khalling fraam Standard Chartered Bank! and I want to talk to you about our credit card! I do not need one ma'am!
But saar! why naat? This is a very benefitable credit card!



I really did not have time to discuss, otherwise I would have talked about the benefits of the benefitable credit card for sure!!!


I also got another call from someone representing CRY asking me to donate money! I find it surprising that some organizations have so much money that they hire agencies to ask for more! While a different chain of thought validates the need of such an exercise, something inside me strongly feels that there is a better use of this money than having a 2X2 inch ad running on news websites, or big hoardings, or cold calling and so on!

Coming back to the credit cards, I personally feel that a credit card with an intelligent consumer is a very very smart thing for the consumer.. and with someone who is careless would be something like!!! umm... बन्दर के हाथ मे तलवार!(Bandar ke haath mein talvar...)

Your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha....bandar ke haath mei talwar (loved that one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandar ke haath mein talvaar.. that's funny. Agree with you, if you're a responsible spender, then credit card is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Varun
    :)

    @ Kanan
    I love my credit card! Have been using the same card for over 6 years now! and its a very nice thing to carry!

    ReplyDelete