Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

28/03/08

You are Welcome ! (but then... may be not)

Its a debate that I have participated in, many times, over and over again... and almost every time I have failed to convince people that Chai Ki Dukaan is not a place where I force people to come and read and comment...

It started at a time, when I was not talking to a lot of people in my life, except a handful of friends and has seen me through the thick and thin of life in the last 4 years...

Still I get into discussions where my friends want to convince me of the fact that what I write effects people because it might be them that I am writing about... I completly agree to that, however I also believe that this is my ONLY space where I write... its a space that listens to me... and helps me think of whatever I did and wrote, twice, because i read it as well...

Now I have the option of either shutting up because I care about what will people think about my posts and how I am making them feel...

or I can reassure myself of the fact that rightmore.blogspot.com is a space which a small but important part of my life, it is a space where I write because this is how I clean my system, the yoga for my fingers and breathing for myself, it is a space where I do not write to prove points or get back at people, or to attract readers....

While I appreciate all the reasons why I should filter my writing, I still think that this is my page... and I should let this page continue to have the space in my life...

If something here bothers a visitor, its probably because its the truth... might be about me, or someone that I know, or something that I saw or experienced... and I would respect if someone actually decides to never come back to this page again... and when I can have the balls to face certain truths of my life and still be more than happy about it, I should also have the right to write about what i want and how !!!

p.s. This is not about one person or one conversation, this is about multiple convos and is not intended towards hurting anyone's genuine concerns for what people will think about me when they read my posts... Apologies !