Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

21/11/07

Firefox 3

Firefox 3 Beta 1 was made available for download yesterday to be tested...

What surprises me is that this is available in Gujrati as well, however only for Mac and Linux... Why did they choose only this language of all the languages in India, and why is it that its not there for Windows...


Are there many gujju users of firefox and who use it on Mac and Linux?

wondering...

anyway... THIS is where you click, in case you want to try it out...

And after many many days, i forgot to have my lunch... not that its anything great or to be proud of... but i like it when my mind is occupied with work... it does not wander around with things that would trouble me otherwise...

8 comments:

  1. more strange than funny actually...

    i really would like to know why !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not so strange if u count the fact that gujjus are biggest community from india settled in usa.....strange yes when u consider that they are not among the most tech literate people from india :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sharanya...
    thats ok :)

    @ Deepu...
    but are they using MACs and Linux? thats what caught my attention... i assuming home users would be using windows... it would be interesting to see some stats around that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... no lunch :O inna kaam?!
    I can't function w/o food :D
    But yeah whenever I do forget(aisa bhi hota hai) to eat food..it feels awesome :D and then I quickly run to grab eet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed it again today :D

    and now i will crash in a while because of hunger....

    ReplyDelete