Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

28/03/05

tHuRsDaY NiTe @ HuGhEs !!!

This was written on saturday morning.. holi-day.. but i did not have any net connection for the last two days and could not post it....

Thursday evening.. spent inthe company of some great friends... here is what happened... i went to Flextronics Software Systems BPO ( When i joined and left that company it was Hughes BPO) after my office....
first went to saket bought some movies... ek to jhankaar beats kharidi and the other one the play by Omar sharif "Buddha Ghar Pe Hai". I really like all his plays... ek dum full time masti... so from there i directly went to Aro's place, and saw the play for sometime before going to hughes.... around 2230 i reached there.. and called nishant and all outside...

we sat and talked and talked and talked.. and it was my mom's call that reminded me that i had to be home by midnight and it was already 0100 hrs... anyway... mom had woken up because of some dogs barking outside our house and was kinda concerned that i was still not home... i asked her to go off to sleep as i was planning to be in hughes for some more time... well that sometime was till 0330 hrs which i realised later on...

anyway during all this time we were 4 of us, joined by more ppl at sometimes... but primarily it was me, Aro, Nishant and Sanjit who were talking... then Shubhadeep, Arun Salwan and a few more came in... We have planned to meet on Sunday afternoon @ Fun & Food village for a weekend blast... i am expecting about 15 guys to be there on sunday... let see what happens...

I feel so much at home when i am with friends at hughes... When I joined this company in 2003, we were still very young...young professionals you can say... i was in the first batch for voice.. and in the second batch overall... got trained for only a week before we had to join the production floor... I also had the opportunity to cut the cake in Feb 2003, as I took the first ever customer call that came to Hughes BPO.. What a feel that was... Something that started with me and my batch is going places today.. one of the best places to work in.. not because the management is good, or the infra piece is good... but because the kinda supervisors in that place...the Team leads from my batch take some pride in being a part of the group and take every task up as if its their personal goal... I feel I am very fortunate to be in the company of such hardcore professionals... who even in the bad image of "call centres" have kept Hughes away from the entire bad part of the BPO industry and helped make each other grow, personally and professionally... Thank you God for making me know ppl like these......

oh and yes.. today is holi... Have a blast everyone...Hope our lives are as beautiful and colourful as the colours of holi...

God Bless everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment