Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

19/03/05

2nd fRee sErViCe !!!

Radha went for her second free service today, at 7560 kms... 6 months have passed by very quickly.. and a lot has happened during this time... and i am happy that whatever happened happened...seems that i am over-obsessed with my car... i guess a lot of reasons why this is there... i experienced love at first sight for the first time in my life when i saw this car... and then when i bought it.. there was so much content such a great satisfaction of buying my OWN first car... the purchase left me with no money to get a deck.. but then finally i got one deck as well... after a good wait... and during that time.. i had a small radio in mycar. which used to play FM.. driving without music is something that i just could not do.. and then when i finally got my system in the car.. i have loved it.... jussssssssssssst loved it.. the best time of my day is when i driving to the office and coming back.. or driving for anywhere.. whenever...

this is where i wrote about my deck...http://rightmore.blogspot.com/2004/11/have-some-fear-dpalio-is-here_07.html.

Today I think about getting an amplifier and a base tube in the car.. there are not many branded base tubes available around.. infact the only one that i have seen so far is the blaupunkt one.. lets see that looks like a good tube at 5K, there is another tube... Blaupunkt only.. some Velocity segment.. 4250.. that also needs to be looked at... and then a 4-channel amplifier.. lets see.. i guess the entire package would not be anything less then 10000 bucks.. but then i want to spend it.. not right away... but after I buy some RAM, and All-in-One, a Camera ( digital or SLR), a DVD Player... hehehhee.. the list is endless.. so are the expenses.. but then that's life....khush raho mast raho vyast raho...

hey Tushar yesterday sent me an sms... Here it is: V never have what we like, v never like what v have, still v live, love n hope that sum day v'll get what v love, or luv what v have. That's life...
Phir likhunga zindagi !!!

hey and btw.. Radha is shining like new today.. this second coat of teflon is making her looooooooooook sexier then yesterday.....

3 comments:

  1. Amplifier / Blaupunkt!!
    ??!!!
    I am soo bad with gadgets and gizmos. All I know is 'Qussi' (my car whose number startes with QUS) is automatic, has a radio/cd player and air-con! And thats all I ever need!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe.. I am sure there are 1000 things that you know about and I do not have a clue of... so no issues.. balance ho gaya:) What car do you drive in Aus.. Is Qussi the name of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And missnupur.. why don't you write something in the previous post "Shaadi ka Laddoo". I am sure that is anything about gadgets or gizmos.. but something that everyone of us goes through at some point or another...

    ReplyDelete