Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

19/03/05

ShAaDi Ka LaDdOo :)

Waquar came home today... he is getting married on the 27th of this month.. i am very very happy for him.. one gem of a person.... I am sure Saba would be very very happy to have someone like Waquar in her life... He got a beautiful Beige Sherwani for 27th and a black one for 9th. that's when the reception is... or rather call it "Dawate-Walima"... I am planning to get him a stole for his reception.. and my radha would be taking him and saba to the reception area from their house.. i am happy to be a part of this wedding... in whatever way possible.. he is a very dear friend.. and it feels good to see him getting settle down...

Ok.. now the interesting part.. so Waquar comes home.. and bhadkaos mom about she getting me married as well.. arre bhala ye koi baat hai.. teri shaadi ho rahi hai to aish kar.. mereko kyon fasata hai bhai.... then started the discussions of what kinda girl i want to get married.. when should i get married and all those things... I personally feel that the girl that i get married to should have something that I have always longed for in myself... i guess i have always wanted to do something related to music.. and if I can get someone who has some hold on music.. its going to be great....then comes another thought... i still have my roots and attachment in the village... where for obvious reasons ppl are not as open minded and open cultured as saddi dilli.. so this girl who comes into my life and becomes my better half would need to be equally comfortable when we are in the company of ppl in delhi, or around ppl from my village... can that happen.. too much to ask for is it... but i guess if that does not happen.. then there would be issues...i feel in my marriage.. respect for the individual would play the most important role... and then comes love, trust, faith, compromise, responsibility, learning, and so on and so forth... i need to have someone who I would look upto for the rest of my life.. someone i would surrender to.. someone who would be confident enough to surrender to me.. and yet ensure that i am treated like a baby... and a spoilt brat at times.... hehehehe.... i am surprised to see that my expectations are kinda stupid.. i need to be treated like a kid even after i am married....someone who makes me learn things.. someone who knows how to control.. someone who is energetic.. someone who takes pride in what i do.. someone who knows when to shout at me and when to take me in her arms to make me cry.. and still feel better...

hey, but am i thinking about only myself.. i guess i am.. is that right.. i guess it is... bhai afterall.. let her tell me what she wants.. andi will do it.. simple...

"kahin to milegi.. kabhi to milegi.. baharon ki manzil raaheee"

No comments:

Post a Comment