Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

14/07/07

Same bench... different people...

Sitting on a railway station...

In a small town...

With a lot of ppl all around...

Being a part of them and talking to them..

Waiting for a train like I have to go somewhere too..

I kept asking how long before the damn bogie arrives?

and one of them would turn and tell me, its usually late.. another 20 minutes may be..

and i wait with them...

The train comes... some people get down... and some board the train...

And i am still there...

Waiting for a train.. with a different set of people...


This is how I spent about 3 hours today... on a railway station in Daurala, about 12 kms away from Meerut...

Wonderful afternoon... well spent...

8 comments:

  1. I was loving it..

    wonderful breeze.. interesting people...

    and a camera in my hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, where are the shots from the waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are in my compoooter !!!

    shall post some soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, i checked your photos on flickr, i am all *awe*
    Your pics are brilliant.. i know not much about photography, but the emotions they caught those photos are awesome. Keep clicking.

    and happy travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thing to do! Uploading the snaps soon? Still to see some snaps from Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. # La Louve..
    Thanks :)

    # subbu...
    i am going to do all these pending things soon bro...

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) and where are the pictures...

    ReplyDelete