Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

08/12/06

(c) PetRoL is OuT... eLeCtRiC iN...

Automobiles, something that I have always been interested in... I used to read about the Amby and the Fiat... and then I used to read about whatever was happening in the world with the Autocar.... and then it stopped... Realising that the passion should not go away like this... I thought of reviving the interest and was just browsing the net to search for something that caught my interest in one of the TV Ads... The Zero Petrol Go Bikes...

Looks this is already a craze in the USA... i reached this site for Electric Scooters.... And its pretty interesting too... There are scooters starting for as low as $300 to about $700... all of them look pretty neat to me... The website also has a free shipping... It goes a step forward with mentioning about the Scooter Safety and Scooter and Bike laws... I am wondering how these scooters would look when they are running on the road... Low pollution levels, battery charged, silent and sleek... Check out the Razor Electric Scooters, Electric Bikes, Gas Scooters, Go Karts and more... The Go Karts are seriously exciting... i am already thinking about what call can I do with one of these... where all am I going... thinking of the dirt tracks :)