Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

02/10/05

aSsEtS uN-MaTcHeD !!!!

My first attempt at designing a visiting card.. Ankur is venturing out on his own.. and i was working with him in the evening today on his logo and a visiting card for him...

and here is what we came up with !!!




and this happens to be his first advertisment (courtsey me ofcourse) as well :)

everyone is free to give him a call in case u need any assistance on your finance matters.. related to investments and so on... he is worth it !!!!

5 comments:

  1. @ aqui
    how i realise my capabilities.. but this is something that i can do for fun.. and breaking away from the usual.. not to earn money :) will keep doing this.. and posting it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it yaar.the colours are beautiful.love the way u've put it together!
    great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ bastm :

    thanks buddy... and hey.. me happy about ur decision...

    ReplyDelete