Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

06/05/05

LaDKi WaLe AaGaYe !!!

Some family came to see me....
after all my parents want me to get married... the father and the brother of my may be to be came to meet ma parents and me..

I am asked a simmple question..

beta would you like to get married?
no, i like myself to be treated as someone who is willing to get married.. and then when everything finalises i elope with the person i choose for myself... for some reason that does not workout.. and i have to come back home to be displayed in front of another family...

do you know how to cook...
yup.... though that is not really appreciated by the ppl who eat what i cook...

do you know how to sing...
yes... i was one of the finalists in the African Idol....

what are your hobbies...
listening to music...cooking... and other ghar ke kaam...

and they say to my folks... hamein ye ladka pasand hai....

isn't this wat most of the girls who get treated as objects when someone or the other comes to see them, would like to happen to a guy... why not for a change the guy is displayed at his place.. and someone asks him if he knows how to cook.. and if he can wash clothes.. and if he knows how to use the sewing machine... i am sure lotsa gurls out there would like to see this happening... unfortunately this is something not really happening !!!!

coming back to what is going on at my place....

beta is ladki ne MCA kiya hai.. and she is working in some MNC.....
beta us ladki ke papa kisi school mein princi hai... ladki ke baare mein abhi kuch pata nai hai....

this is getting really scary now... do i have to decide if i want to spend the rest of my life on this planet in one day... that one day when i would meet the gurl my folks probably would think is the best for me... actually they will not take any call before i decide what i really want to go ahead for.. but still the first level of filtering is being done by them...

i am thinking about the kinda gurl i would like to spend my life with.. reealy thinking now.. and also thinking about what kinda gurl can manage to spend her life with me.... oh boy !!! some brain needs to go into this...

i am shit scared... what is going to happen in the next few months and how i am going to live through it... upar wala jaanta hai !!!!

8 comments:

  1. hi
    so much has happened on ur blog since the last time i visited.
    Good luck for ur decision buddy.
    All the posts on this blog will depend on someone else after u get married ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ankur : Thanks man !!!! i really need some luck thingie going my way... about the posts... who knows both of us write about US here... ideal world... is it too much to ask for !!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey best of luck for the mariage interview,,,and dont worry wen time will come things will just fly past u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give them the link to ur blog I am sure it will them nightmares and take care of their intentions for quiet sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ aqui78 : Yeah its a tough decision.. but then no one said life would be easy :) am living through it...

    @ ankz : Thanks Man !!! I hope the time will come.... not too soon though !!! and was that experience speaking by any chance :)

    @ Batra : :) Give who the link to my blog.. the ones who i do not want to be with.. or the ONE who would just fit in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. best of luck dear. Bhagwaan aapko ek acha jeevan saath pradaan kare... the navigator of your life who will sit beside you in Radha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its not easy..trust me..that's coming from one who's gone the grind..but its been a happy ending for me..so will it be for u!!
    don't worry..and yes, u def need to be clear of what u want in a girl..make a kind of checklist..sspearate them out as must-haves and may-haves..ans start from there..I know it sounds corny..but it works..and sounds logical too. and what's most imp is..that u must be willing to accomodate and understand the other person..whovever she is..simple gyan

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ aseem : Thanks bro... radha and my navigator... together.. the day would come for sure.. thanks again..

    @ ajay I cannot agree with you more on what you have written.. infact i am thinking on very similar lines.. write down on paper about the must haves and the good to haves.. and the rather not haves as well... lets see how come time takes care of me.. while i am working on it... thanks for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete