Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

20/06/06

MoRe Of SoMeTHiNgs !!!

There used to be a time when I never thought I am going to write... and then there was a time when I spent a good 4-5 years writing poems... both in Hindi and English... and then there was a day when I lost my diary in a trip to pune... and there were times when I had people I could talk my heart out with... and there were times when I thought I do not need ppl in my life to carry on... and then there were days when I wanted the world to end... and then there were times when I could not wait for tomorrow to come... there were times when I hated myself for being myself because that made ppl I cared for sad.. and then I went through times when people thought that it could not getting better when I was being me... there were times when I was not taken seriously because I usually am the entertainer and joke around a lot... and then I know of times when someone told me that you are as serious as you do not look like...

Life’s full of different kind of flavors... lovely some of them... and some that you want to forget... but at the end of the day... it’s not what you went through that count... it’s what you brought with yourself from that time!!! You know thats what life is all about!!!


Ok with this uncalled for dose of philosophy, let me turn the focus towards something that I have been doing for a long time... writing about the weekends... :)

You want to know what Grand is all about ... go watch Mission Impossible 3 from the 4th row from the front of a biiiiig hall.... manh!!! What action... totally loved it on Sunday!!!!

watching the trailers of Final Destination 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean and then moving to the trailer of Kkrish was like moving from a 6 bedroom penthouse apartment to a 1room flat... when would bollywood learn how to make action movies !!!! When.... we are good with emotional stuff... family oriented movies... but Hollywood is not bad either with emotions and romance and family... but when do I see graphics like Ice Age here? When do I see action like Top Gun here... well I am waiting... am sure so are you!!!


Deepak got the tickets done for the Srinagar Leh Flight in August... I am supposed to get the Volvo tickets for the Delhi-Manali route... the sad part is that I do not have any money right now... so I will wait till I get my salary and then get the tickets... hopefully I would get them around the 1st itself !!!


Got my car serviced as well on Saturday... all set for the long drive the coming weekend to Lansdowne... the baby is rocking!!!


Not much otherwise has been happening otherwise in life... have been talking to a few new people I have met online, Kishley or Dolly, Anku, Mayuri....

Missed Sayan and the long conversations with her...

Richa and I have not been able to talk for a while... a very long conversation with her is long due...

Office is just fine... nothing great about it... I can see more work coming in...

Rest.... later.....

14 comments:

  1. me first...........yippeee...take it BM and Kidda

    ohh we all hate or love our lives in diff ways........

    me waiting for august now .......leh here we come......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of stuff that got me hooked to your blog in the first place. philosophy of life put as simply as it could be. the best thing being that you write about yourself and everyone who reads can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with BASTM too. Heavy duty philosophy put in simple words. That's Sid for us. :)

    Sayan missed long conversations with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. # deepak...
    :) true... we Hate AND Love our lives :)

    me waiting too...

    # richa...
    :)

    # mayuri...
    hmm... i do not think Bollywood can reach close to the kinda action movies Hollywood makes...

    # abhi...
    :) thanks bro...

    # sayan...
    thats SID :) isn't he? :P

    good good... we will take care of the quota loss soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have nothing much to say as such

    but gud if it is all gud with ya

    keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait till August. As Deepak said, Leh, here we come...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm.. thats life :) vaise wats this place called lansdowne?? never heard of it b4..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I'm sad, sad, SAD.


    I'm not going to read your Lansdowme posts. And Leh ones too. I'm jealous, sad, disappointed, angry, irritated[insert synonyms].

    ReplyDelete
  9. # burf...
    yo bro... its good with me...

    # kishley...
    true...
    Lansdowne is about 250 kms away from Delhi on the Delhi-Meerut-Bijnor-Najibabad-Kotdwar Route...

    # Rohit..
    do not be sad... when you go on your trips... then you can take us along :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. And...I didn't find a mention in this post...when everyone did :(

    *looks for attention*

    :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. # kishley...
    peace, space, hills

    # rohit..
    hmm...
    wait till your turn bro !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice post, especially tht philosophical part...cud relate to it very well.

    ReplyDelete