Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

28/05/07

Moving Along...

Its not easy to keep all our stuff packed in one bag... and keep moving around...

Waking up at 7 in the morning with a long list of tasks that need to be completed in the day... there is that hope that you will be able to do it, but at the same time the reality check reminds you that its not possible...

And finally when you drop dead on the bed around midnight... you only sleep with the same list modified... some things added... some removed...

Its been a roller-coaster of sorts in the last one month... not sure if I am enjoying it all, but i feel this is something that should have happened to me a good couple of years earlier... but then no complaints... lets learn it late, but learn it fast...

My life today is challenging me to almost its limits... and there is a lot that i have gotta prove to myself...

God Bless me...

7 comments:

  1. If u get to know how to arrange some more time in ur life, do tell me :D
    Same thing happening in my life too..The to-do list keeps expanding.. I dont remember a day in a while where i had all the time for myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. # Dolly...
    lets see... abhi to time nai hai... All i am doing is taking out time to click...and process and post... thats a break good enough as of now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you!

    There is a line in this song laree chooti...

    it goes like

    Kya bura hain kya bhala hain
    Waqt hi shayad khuda hain

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kanu...
    Thanks dear...

    The lines are APT... there is li'il you can do when TIME wants it...

    so better not complain and enjoy whatever you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless man!

    some challenges are better than others...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ toosh...
    u sure are right there... some are better then the others...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe.. this post reminds me of the serial nightouts i hv had during my course-work and endsems.... they seem endless and the tasks ever -growing , ever-pending :D

    good luck to u , may u win every challenge in life, by life :)

    ReplyDelete