Random images from my flickr stream...

www.flickr.com

31/05/07

Cribs United...

Everyone has something or the other to crib or protest about...
Lets start with me...

Not having enough zoom with me to click what i want to ... the 55 mm stops me from what i really want to capture... I should get this crib out of my system this Saturday hopefully...

Gurjars in Rajasthan and other parts of Delhi, Haryana, and UP about their non inclusion in the ST category

The general public about the inconvenience because of the all these protests... Traffic jams, burnt buses, injured people... all for what?

The Sikhs about how the Dera Sachcha Sauda Guru dressed up like Guru Gobind Singh... huh !!!

And now the Akal Takht not accepting the apology released by Dera... oh man... is there some format that you want the damn apology in?

One of my friends not being able to get enough of her new relationship... she got into it and is now thinking that it was a quick decision.. she should have waited for a li'il more time...

The world is funny... and I am now only getting amused by a lot of things happening... which is in whatever time i can get from an almost 15 hour work schedule I have...
oh... do you have a crib today? lets read it...

6 comments:

  1. i have in crib-time-zone these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. cribe free zone after i came back to del :)

    r u planning to buy a new lens ? (coming from ur crib)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 hrs work schedule, means time to get ppl working under u....congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. # burf...
    hmm... will get out of it for sure...

    # deepak...
    :) i understand :)

    i bought one... 75-300 usm...

    # ankur..
    bhai this is typical of a consulting assignment in my team... we work as individual consultants and do not really have a team of people working under... thoda different hai...

    ReplyDelete